Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Childhood


I'm going to write a recount of my childhood. When I was going to primary school I liked to do the baking with my mother and I used to do that every weekend. I liked a chocolate browny, cookies and cakes. My father and brother were looking forward my baking every time. I was happy about it. But I couldn't do the baking recently. I want to do it again when I get back to Japan, of course kiwi style cake :) probably my family will be surprised at very sweet cakes I learned to make in NZ. Sometimes my friend was coming and baking a cake with us. we were really enjoying it. I think this friend was my important person in my past, now as well. She is my bestfriend. We played every day after school. We are going to different school from 4 years ago. I'm looking forward to meeting her again.

Riko

No comments:

Post a Comment