Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Childhood


I’m Ivy, now I’m 15 years old and I’m not a child anymore, but when I was a child I had a wonderful childhood.
My favorite place before was the park near my grandmother’s house, everyday my grandmother took me to the park, there were a lot of children the same age as me, we were all good friends. We played together everyday and we all really enjoyed the time.
The most amazing thing in my childhood is I came to New Zealand for a year when I was 6 years old. I studied in the normal school at new zealand and I have many different friends from other countries. The most exciting thing in this year was that my little brother was born, that is the first time I saw a real baby. I had a wonderful time when I was in New Zealand, but I went back to China when I was 7 years old.
My childwood was great, because I didn’t need to do work everyday like other Chinese children, I had a lot of free time to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment