Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Childhood


When I was young I had a bestfriend named seung-hwi and ji-young. They had been friends with me since we're very young and our parents knew each other very well. We lived in the same city but now we all live quite far from each other.

When we're young we used play in the playground and each other's homes. There were many playgounds near to our apartments. So we didn't always play in one playground. I very much liked to go to playground. At that time, I liked to play with my friends and I liked all the things like swings, seesaw, slides and many other things in the playground and I could make other friends in the playground when I was young.

Now I can't meet them very much because of the distance and comming to New Zealand. But every summer holiday when I go back to Korea I vist their home for few days. And I'm planning to visit their home this summer holiday too!

-Lunar Yr10

No comments:

Post a Comment