Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, July 25, 2014

Martin Luther King- book review

In the book, "Martin Luther King", the main character is Martin Luther king. He is a wise, brave and a strong man who tried to gain independence, justice and freedom for black people as he was one.
He did many speeches about injustice and how white people discriminate against black people as slaves or as people who have no rights. Martin Luther King tried to stop white people but none of them cared.


The pictures in the book really helped us to imagine the events such as speeches or marches. Black people wanted a peaceful future but discrimination still exists in America but I think it is not as bad as it was before.


To sum up I think that the book "Martin Luther King" was a good book for me to read because I didn't know who is Martin Luther King and I didn't know that there is a discrimination against black people in America so I learned about them. The book was also so easy to read, with good images which help you to imagine the events. I learned to be more strong and brave. I really enjoyed the book and I hope that you will as well.


Pegah


No comments:

Post a Comment