Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review on Matilda by Roald Dahl

My Review for the book Matilda.

The book Matilda is about a girl named Matilda. She was in school one day and that's where she discovered her magical evil powers. She discovered it when she had class. Miss Trunchbull the principal, was being rude to the children and Matilda then got really mad and discovered her powers. She was telling her mind to move the glass and then it moved. Matilda then trained her mind to do all magical things.

The book Matilda is a fantasy written by Roald Dahl. I think the message they are trying to give through the book is not to bully people. I think the book Matilda is easy to understand and the words aren't that hard to read. I like this book because it was very interesting. And easy to know what is happening in the book. The character I like the best is Miss Honey because she is very caring and respectful. She stands up for others and helps them with a lot of things.

To sum up, I think that the book Matilda was really cool to read.

La-Rochelle.

2 comments: