Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, July 25, 2014

Martin Luther King - (by Coleen Degnan-Veness)



It is book of non-fiction and biography or historical. Martin Luther King is a hero in America and Africa.


The book is about freedom and peace. He has a dream. It is that trust. Many people don't have prejudice. I think that everybody had a dream.


In my opinion, the book is easy and difficult to understand because I don't know very much about him. But I think that he is brave and says his opinion about something very well. In addition, I like pictures in the book because he is gentle and proud. I think that, I don't like book. However, Martin Luther King is very brave. Also, I like he's characters because characters like best, brave, proud and kind.


On the whole, I would say that he is brave and other capacity and I like him. He is honest and wise very much.


https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtQDoL0dmqgEr_mEBfKcYxMKJGn8bc3J--tPdxJzPn9ngXEzHA


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment