Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review on Matilda by Roald Dahl

Matilda is a fantasy and mystery book. The book is about a girl called Matilda who has the worst parents ever and all she wants to do is make everyone happy. While she does that she finds out she has powers and she uses her power to overcome the evil principal to make the principal go away and give her house back to her niece. There are a lot of themes in this book like greediness because her father is very greedy for money,  the book has great humor because of the stuff that Matilda does and there is a lot of kids.

I think the message in this book is that you shouldn't be careless or greedy because in the end you will lose everything. I think that this book is very easy to understand and I understood every word. I also liked the pictures in this book because they were really easy to see and very clear.
I like this book because it is very easy to read and understand for people like me. The character I liked best is obviously Matilda because she is the main character and she has powers. To sum it up I thought that there was a great message in this story and it was very funny and I like funny stories.

Priyanka   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment