Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Monday, November 21, 2016

Story of my Life



My name is Mridula. I am from India. I left India on the 31 of December 2012. I came here with my mother and brother when I was 9. I came to new Zealand because of the schooling, it was safe here and for a easier life for us. My first day here was on the 3 of January 2013. My new year's was in the plane and that was my first time going somewhere further away than my grandparent's house. When we arrived my uncle and aunty were there to get us. It was weird because it was so hot. When we got New Plymouth I started thinking of all the things I missed like everyone I know because it became really hard to talk to people, the food, the everyday talks, people giving me things and I could name a lot more. I miss my country which was a home. You know when you move to some other country and get a new home but where you were born and where you grew up will always be your home, your first and last one. The advice I would give you is just be yourself and if they can't understand you they don't deserve you. Everything happens for a reason that you just don't understand.

thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment