Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, November 26, 2010

Dollys year in NPGHS 2010


My highlight for this year is passing all my exams. The challenges for this year were to do my best in all exams and tests. I enjoyed Esol because I had so much fun in class and my teacher was very nice we watched two movies Matilda and Whale Rider. I found Esol useful because it helped me improve in English. The friends I made were Euniece,Bingying and Lunar, well I have friends all over the school because everyone knows me but these are friends I made in Esol class. I live home with my family and I enjoy staying with my family.The most important thing I learned this year was to believe in your self and you can achieve everything you want.The things I remember were the big buildings and nice food in NZ. I am looking forward to going to Auckland.


DOLLY

No comments:

Post a Comment