Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, November 26, 2010

Esol 2010



The highlights for me this year in Esol were meeting most of the international students. when we had international lunch time. Most of year 9 Esol student brought their own country's traditional food. I couldn't bring my food because I live in hostel and I don't know how to cook them... hahaha so I really enjoyed the lunch. They all tasted good.
The challenge of this year for me was learning English and being used to living in New Zealand. It's still hard for me to use English, but I'll learn more and improve my skills.
I enjoyed Esol beause I had lot's of fun in this class and I like to see other Esol classmates. They were sll so funny and nice. my classmates are Dolly, Bying Ying and Euniece. I hope I could see them next year in year10 esol class.
I found Esol class useful because, my Esol class teacher Mrs.Kindler taught me lot's of English words and grammer. She also helped me when I need help in my other subjects homework. So I would like to say thank you to her.
The friends I made in New Zealand were Halam, Jiwom, Yejeong ,Anna, Amy, Jaslene, Bamboo, Eunice, Dolly, and Bying Ying.
Most of friends have left New Plimouth. Because they graduated from the school. And most of them are international students.
The best thing about hostel is, water is free, you can have quite a nice dinner and breakfast, and make good friendships with other hostel girls.
The thing I will remenber this year is coming to Nz and meeting all good people.
And at last, I'm really looking forward to go back to Korea for summer holiday~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunar Yr 9

No comments:

Post a Comment