Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, November 26, 2010

Yuka's time at NPGHS




The highlights for me this year were the Extravaganza and the 125th jubilee. We danced on the stage! The challenges for me this year to came to here and speak a different language. I enjoyed Esol because Ms Kindler was kind!!also it was fun! I found it useful because I could understand a lot of things. I met many friends at esol class. The friends Imade were awesome and so cute!! Their name were Roze,Taania,Emma,Jessica,Lorna,Brittany,Ayano and Mayu! The best thing about my hostfamily was... Icould meet them which is the best thing! The most important thing I learnt was to say please and thank you to everyone. The thing I will remember most about this year in NZ is everything! But my birthday was very special! Ill never forget what happened on the day! I am looking forward to meetinging my family in Japan!!!




Thank you Yuka Tsuji !10GD


No comments:

Post a Comment