Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, November 26, 2010

Euniece's year in N.P.G.H.S 2010


The highlights for me this year were when my school report seemed so good and I have many friends in my new school (npghs) I really like being in this school. My challenges for me this year were I needed to relate to some of my classmates and to be familiar in the school. It was really hard because I'm from a different country and it's kinda awkward to introduce myself to them. I enjoyed ESOL because I made new friends I found it useful because I relate to some of my friends and I learned to love them. The friends I made were so amazing loving caring and so understanding their names are " Aira, Dolly, Lunar, Bing Ying". The best thing about being in New Zealand with my family are being so desciplined and very happy. The most important thing I learnt was to relate with other people from different countries. The thing I will remember most about this year in N.Z is to enjoy the environment . I am looking forward to have a great, peaceful and happy life in New Zealand.




FR: Euniece !

1 comment: