Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, November 26, 2010

My year in NZ Ayano Nanameki 10WD


1# The highlights for me this year were being at the Jubllie on the stage in the hall, etc.

2#The challengesfor me this year were to do my best everyday and also learning English.

3#I enjoyed ESOL because I could meet good international friends.

4#I found it useful because I could understand so many things in ESOL class.

5#The friends I made were friendly, kind and lovely!!

6#Their names were Kate,Georgia,Talia,Michaela,Yuka and Mayu!!

7#The best thing about my homestay experience was I went to Auckland with them.

8#The most important thing I learnt was we need to say '' PLEASE'' which is an important word.

9#I am looking forward to meeting my family and friends in Japan.


Thank you for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment