Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, November 26, 2010

ESOL 2010


ESOL 2010


The highlight for me this year was when I started learning an instrument.

The challenges for me this year was my English's Formal Writing.

I enjoy ESOL because it is easy and there is no extra-hard work for me to do.

I found it useful because I get to know people from different classes.

The friends I made were all have different personalities.

Their names were Dolly, Lunar, Euniece, Melissa, Anna, Victoria, Bridget, Amy, Riley...

The best thing about NZ is that I got to know a different country.

The most importat thing I learnt was life at NPGHS is better than last year.

The thing I will remember most about this Year in NZ is all the happy memories I have.

I am looking forward to my holiday in NP.

Bing Ying

No comments:

Post a Comment