Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, November 26, 2010

My thoughts about NPGHS 2010


The highlights for me this year were I have improved in a lot of things. The challenges for me this year were looking after myself and staying without my family. I enjoyed Esol because it's not a hard subject. I found it useful because I'm an international girl so, I need to improve my accent. The friends I made were nice, smiley, cheerful, and helpful. Finally they were very friendly. friendly. Their names were Linh, Vicky, Roman, Fotu and Debbie. The best thing about my hostel experience was I did everything by my own[ sometimes for kiwi girls as well. ] and started eating vegetables.The most important thing I learnt was " Live and Learn about my life ". The thing I will remember most about this year in NZ is every suggestion or advice I have been given. I'm looking forward to seeing all my Japanese friends again when I go to Japan soon.
Bamboo

No comments:

Post a Comment