Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, November 26, 2010

Mayu's time in NZ 2010


*The highlights for me this year were that I joined lots of events.
*The challenges for me this year were I found all things a challenge.
*I enjoyed ESOL because I met lots of students from other countries and learned together.
*I found it useful because I could understand lots of new words.
*The friends I made were friendly,kind,cute and awesome!
*Their names were Alysha,Sam,Abi,Ariana,Letitia,Michaela,Anneke,Ariana,Anna,Yuka,Ayano and 10HN:)
*The best things about my host family was I went to lots of places with my host family. It was fun:)
*The most important thing I learnt was to say Please,Sorry and Thank you.
*The things I will remember most about this year in NZ is that I ate lots of NZ food and sweets. I like all of them!
*I'm looking forward to meeting my family and friends in Japan. And going shopping with them^^

No comments:

Post a Comment