Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Chen Chen style

I'm Chen Chen,from China.I came to NZ four months ago.I spend a good time in NPGHS.I have learnt tennis in New Zealand and I will learn surfing next year in order to adopt New Zealand's lifestyle.I like Justin Biber very much,I think he is so cool!I love Taylor Swift's music.I want to make more friends in New Zealand. China is my mother country.I love it there,when I been here in the first month I just feel so shocked and uncomfortable 'cause everything had totally changed in my life.I miss everything in my country. I join in a tennis culb and cerco dance this year,I really have so much fun in these two clubs.It make my spare time awesome.My coach is really kind,he explain every word to me which I couldn't understand.I'm really bad at sport at first,thanks for him being so nice to me.In my cerco dance I knew a girl from Germany,and we quickly became close friends.We got piercings togeher,watched movies and always hung out.That's really lovely and amazing! I enjoy NZ'S Life now.That's relaxing.I am gonna spend a long time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment