Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Memories from Anjelika

Hello! I'm Anjelika and I came from the Philippines. First in my business today is to let you know a bit more about me and the first thing you need to know about me is I love to read. Whether it may be Manga(Japanese comics), Twilight or the Hunger Games, but I don't see myself reading a Science book unless its for exams. I love listening to music but my favorite song changes all the time because the songs I like usually depict what I'm currently into and for this day I'm in love with the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri because I'm a twilight fan. My favorite colour is blue but not dark blue, I like blue that looks like the sky because whenever I see the sky it calms me. If I had a sport at all it would be Basketball because its one way me and my family bond, I also like biking even though I only started recently. Even though its my first year in this school all the girls have made me feel welcome even with their small gestures like saying hi in the hallway. One of the memories I'm very fond of is when we played alibi in class (ESOL) me and Ai were the suspects which we were not expecting we spent 10-15 minutes thinking of an alibi and then we enter the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment