Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Precious Memories in New Zealand

I am going to introduce myself. My name is Ai and I'm from Osaka in Japan.My favorite singer is Demi Lovato.I play tennis and softball in this summer at NPGHS.I had been playing basketball and I played badminton end of term 3. People in New Zealand are kind and outgoingand There are lots of nature in new zealand so I love new zealand. I have been enjoying my life in nz with my lovely new zealand family and my friends. When I came here,I was really nervous.And I found that English is really hard to speak,listen and write. My first good memory is TOPEC CAMP.I've never done camping before so I was nervous and excited.My favorite activity is BRIDGE SWING.That was really scary.I fell off from the bridge obiously and I was up-side down after I fell off from the bridge.That was really scary and fun. My second good memory is farewell party.I danced Japanese traditional dance with my Japanese friends and after that I danced popular Japanese dance with Madoka and Karin.I really enjoyed it.I had a such fun time. I had lots of fun time in New Nealand so far.My life that I had been had in new zealand this year is my treasure. I hope my English has improved. I still can't believe that I go back to Japan soon. I am really appriciate to my parents for that I could come to new zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment