Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Memories for my 2012 at NPGHS

Sawasdee-ka(Hello)I'm come from Thailand and my name is Eve. I'm Year 10 student and this is my first year in New Zealand. My favourite color is purple. I like to read any kind of books in free time. I don't like to play sport much. I prefer to listen to Pop,Jazz and R&B musics. I had set a goal for this year that I'd like to achieve merit and excellent in every subjects and now I have achieved the goal. My best achievement is that I got Merit Awards for my tutor group in Term 2. Also I had achieved some credits in Math and Computer Skills. My best memory from ESOL class this year was when we played the detective game, that was the funniest thing in ESOL class. This year I had met many new friends from many different cultures and they're very kind to me. I hope I'll meet more good friends again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment