Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Memories 2012

Hello. My neme is Karin and am from Osaka in Japan:) I'm going to introduce myself. I came here the end of January. When first I came here I was so nervous but also excited:) I couldn't understand what people were saying at first because everyone talked so fast! This was my first impression. The begining of February,I went to my class. Everyone looked scary at first but they were very kind:) When I didn't know what to do,someone always helped me. The other day,I went beach and surfed:) I'd never surfed before that and it was really difficult! But is was lot of fun;) I also went to pool after school:) But when I was in Japan, we didn't go there after school ao I remember that I was really surprised hahaha I wss like,"From now!? It's 7:30 now!" Everything is surprising for me at first. I really appreciate that I could come to NZ and enjoy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment