Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Memories for my 2012 Year 10 at NPGHS

Hello!!! everyone My name is Patty. I come frome Thailand. This is my first year in New Zealand at NPGHS. My favourite colours are purple and yellow. I like to read comic books. My hobbies are playing computer and watching movies and playing violin. I do not like pets. I always go to the gym with my mom. My best achievment in 2012 is Visual Art I got excellence. My best memory from Esol 2012 at NGPHS were I have a lovely Esol teacher, Mrs.Kindler and my lovely friends in class from the different country. I lived in New Plymouth with my mom and my older sister she lived in Auckland with homestay. My goal for this year is to achieve in every subject. I joined the badminton club after school for one term.

No comments:

Post a Comment