Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Memories for my 2012 year at NPGHS

Hi I'm Jonnie I came from the Philippines. My favourite colours are Black, Brown, and pastel colours. My favourite music is A thousand years and Hillsongs My favourite movie is Twilight and A walk to remember My favourite book is a Bible My favourite hooby is hanging out with my friends, fellowshiping together, Sleepover and Movie Night My favourite sports is Badminton and Volleyball My favourite day is when I came here in New Plymouth. My best memory is when I went to Rotorua together with my friends on a re-treat. In the car when along in Waitomo I felt dizziness and I threw up because I haven't eat my breakfast. My uncle bought me a hot chocolate and bread to eat. There's so much fun when I came at Rotorua because that is my first time of out of town in New Zealand. It is a long road trip to go there but we rented a house in Rotorua for 3 days. The house we rented was a very wonderful house somewhere at the beach. We made a bonfire there and heated the marcshmallows and also took pictures together.

No comments:

Post a Comment