Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Memories for my 2012 year at NPGHS

Hello. My name is Opal. I come from Thailand. My favorite colour is green and blue. My favorite music band is 1 direction(Harry styles). My hobby is playing piano and sport is badminton. My goal for 2012 is to achieve my second language(english). My best achievement in 2012 is that I won the Taranaki Badminton. My best memory from Esol 2012 at NPGHS is having such a great friends from different countries. This essay is my last essay for this year, at the end of next week I will go back to my country and will come back again next year when school starts. I have come to live in New Plymouth Girl's High hostel for 8 months, just for 8 months but it is such a amazing time in my life. I had such a really good friends: what ever Japanese friends, Chinese friends and kiwis friends also my teachers who're always helping me with homework, especially Mrs. Kindler my ESOL teacher this year. She is the main person helping my grammar, vocab, listening and speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment