Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Memories 2012

Hi Im Madoka, I'm from Japan. I've been staying New Zealand for nearly 1 year. I like playing guitar and listening to music, so I'm taking music for my option subject in NPGHS. And I've watched heaps movies compared to what I used to watch in Japan. I didn't know so much amazing movies! I'm staying with my lovely kiwi family here, Our family has got many animals even though we are not farmers. There are 3 cats,1 dogs,birds and turtles! Once while my sister was cleaning turtle tanks,I was looking after turtles because they might escape. And I was holding turtles,actually they look quite cute. Suddenly his neck was stretched and bit my lips!!!!! I couldn't believe what happened. But I realzied my lips were really hurt,and bleeding. Fortunately it was just healed soon:) I have joined softball team now. We have practice once in a week,and have game on the weekend. To communicate in English is still very hard,but in a game we just play as one team!!! Its so cool;) My English must have improved a lot compared to first I came here. I really want to say thanks you to my firends who always helped me,and made me laugh and many teachers. I will never forget about my memories in New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment